Thursday 28 November 2013

Recent outfit I wore to my college awards ceremony (first post just to say hey)


 
 
Hiya guys :)
 
So, recently I attended an awards ceremony at my old college where I received a certificate for my BTEC Media Extended diploma that I got good grades in.
I put together this outfit quite last minute because I wasn't really sure what to wear as I had never been to a award's ceremony before this.
 
Dress: New look (love this dress as it just looks so classy & I love classy fashion haha)
Heels: Linzi, like 2 years ago
Clutch: Primark
Necklace, Bracelet, Earrings & Ring: New look
 
That's all for now, any questions feel free to comment :D
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress girl!
    I've got a midi that's super similar!
    Adija
    www.iamadijakblogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete