Monday 27 January 2014

Grammy Awards 2014 Red Carpet (Best Dressed)

Evening everyone :)

So as you all probably know the 56th Grammy Awards were shown live yesterday (Well in America lol) but I managed to watch a bit of it online and of course I paid most of my attention to what the celebrities wore..
Some very unusual outfits I must say but hey, you always need a good laugh sometimes haha.

TOP 3 BEST DRESSED
So for me I have say the best dressed female was Ciara, she just looked absolutely stunning with her bump in a long-sleeved dress by Emilio Pucci, she most definitely worked it well!
Ciara- Grammy Awards 2014


Secondly, is Beyonce I believe as usual she looked gorgeous in a white lace gown by Michael Costello (however her hair did not match the beauty of the dress), this dress was a lovely fit on her and expressed her elegance.
Beyonce- Grammy Awards 2014
And Finally, Taylor Swift who is the last of my top three looked just as beautiful as usual in a lovely yet simple dress by Gucci, I think this dress was so right for Taylor as it was'nt too much or too little.
Taylor Swift- Grammy Awards 2014

So, that's all for now.. these are just the 3 main celeb's that caught my eye however there were a few males who looked good too such as, Robin Thicke & John Legend.

Thanks for reading guys, feel free to comment below with your opinions I always love to know what people think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment